13 Best Trendy hairstyles for long hair
Trendy hairstyles for long hair
Beautiful hair is the first choice of every woman and when you have long hair, then it’s hard to manage and most importantly, you want to create different hairstyles for everyday or on any occasion. If you are having short hair, then don’t get bored while reading this blog. Most of the women like hairdressers for making braids and buns once in a while, however here you’ll decide differently to form a singular look by simple hairstyles that appears rather more troublesome than it truly is.
Here are 12 easy hairstyles for long hair that you can create at home and save your pocket from going outside.
If you are an office woman or housewife, these hairstyles for long hair will draw compliments wherever you wear them.
1) Twisted bun
A twisted bun is an easy or trending hairstyle that’s perfect for formal occasions. Make it as relaxed or polished as you like by twisting the hair tighter or looser.
If you want to make a high bun, then you can follow these directions below:
- Create a ponytail and make two sections of it.
- Then wrap one by one to both the sections.
- After rolling both sections, then wrap them with each other.
- And roll your ponytail around your rubber band and hook with the bobby pins.
And otherwise, you can also use the give video trick for your twisted bun.
ALSO READ: 15 genius beauty hacks every girl should know
2) Low rolled bun
This is very casual and mostly dressed in ceremonial events, such as weddings, festivals, etc. While other guests may spend hundreds at the hairdresser, you can save money and time by creating this hairstyle at home.
- Start with a lower loose ponytail.
- Part hair above the hair-tie.
- Pull your pony above and through into a Topsy.
- Repeat the same step into another topsy.
- Use your index finger to wrap another topsy to create a roll.
- Continue the roll till you run out of hair style and secure the roll with bobby pins.
ALSO READ: Remove facial hair naturally at home
3) Half bun
Half bun hairstyles look super intuitive and creates a chic, lazy-girl look. This is often excellent for casual occasions and appears best with thick, messy waves.
- Begin by separating the top half hair into a tight ponytail.
- Secure pony with elastic or rubber band.
- If you want a little extra volume, gently tug your ponytail to add some height up top before you move on.
- After that, tease the tail of your pony with a comb.
- Twist the loose hair around the base of the hair.
- Secure the bun with bobby pins.
ALSO READ: Top amazing makeup looks in 2020
4) Twisted crown
This twisted crown hairstyle is gorgeous and perfect for outdoor weddings and especially for mehndi or Haldi occasions. If you carry this hairstyle with lehenga, then it looks stunning, and also don’t forget to use flower pins to your hair, which boosts up your looks.
- Brush your hair thoroughly.
- Take 2 tiny sections towards the highest of your head and twist these sections towards the front of your face.
- Cross the sections back towards the back of your head.
- Take the front section and add some hair while twisting it away towards the back of your head again.
- Continue the process until it finishes with a simple rope braid.
- Take the braid around the crown of your head and secure it with bobby pins.
5) Flower braid
This braids looks simple from the front but detailed at the back. It is also dressed for weddings or on casual occasions.
- First, take the upper half part of your hair and create a ponytail.
- Make a loose and simple braid of the pony.
- And twist the braid around the tail head and secure it with bobby pins.
6) Beach waves
Beach waves are unit excellent for a casual appearance or for lazy days, however additionally these voluminous kinky curls are unbeatable for evening events.
ALSO READ: 21 life-changing vaseline hacks
7) Double bun
This look is amazing if you want to carry a western look and forget about the messy topknot, this season is all about looking cool and cute with double buns.
- Split your hair into two sections.
- Make a high ponytail on both sides.
- Lightly tease every plait, then wrap into a roll.
- Secure these with the bobby pins.
8) Straight, sleek and shiny
Sleek, straight, and shiny hair is chic once again, if you are not having anything to do with your hair then you can just dress your hair with this look. All you need to pull this look off is the quality straightener and a lot of shine.
9) Rope braid ponytail
You can carry a classy look with this rope braid ponytail and it is pretty easy to do.
- Create a high ponytail and secure it with elastic.
- To hide your elastic, wrap a small section of your hair and twist them around the elastic band and secure with a bobby pin.
- Split your pony into 2 sections and twist every section to the right.
- Cross the right section of hair over there last and to form the rope twist braid.
- Keep twisting the sections to the right associated wrapping them to the left, then secure the top with an elastic.
10) Super simple beach waves
Beach waves seem “effortless” and “easy”, they are pretty dang hard to perfect. You can watch this video below for beach waves.
11) Modern messy bun
A messy bun is trending bun will make even the most knotted hair look instantly polished, with very little efforts required.
ALSO READ: How to make a face mask at home: 5 different ways to make a face mask
12) The Half-up French twist
The half-up french twist is a truly elegant and traditional hairstyle. Take half a section of your hair and half-down by securing your strands into a french twist.
Hopefully, you love this article and comment below, which is your favorite look.