How to make Aloe Vera gel at home
Aloe Vera gel at Home
Nowadays everybody knows about the advantages of a burning plant. Firstly we’ve to understand what the properties of burn plant where we having a number of them are: burn plant contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids, and amino acids. Vitamins: It contains vitamins A, C, and E, which are antioxidants. It also contains vitamin B12, vitamin Bc, and choline. It helps to stop pimples, glowing skin, and make it healthy. Now here we’ll discuss the way to make burn plant gel reception. Now we’ll discuss every step:
- Took some long slices of aloe vera plant.
- Wash these with freshwater carefully.
- Then first cut the side edges of the aloe vera plant with a peeler.
- Then cut the leaf of aloe vera from one side.
- Then separate into small pieces by making a rectangle of aloe and then cut it from the final edges.
- After that just save that aloe vera gel in a jar or box.
- And add some green food color (one spoon) into the aloe vera and mix it well.
- After this leave, that mixture for 30 minutes and after 30 minutes add one another teaspoon of green food color.
- The next step is to add organic or gelatin agar or powder and it makes its texture thick.
- You can also add a vitamin E capsule.
- Now add it into a tight container for at least 3 days and after that, you can use it on your face.
It can also help to make your skin glowing and clear.
Note: you can also use this aloe vera gel with a mixture of essential tree oil for acne treatment.
Tips: You can use it for moisturizer, for sunburn, for shiny hair, or sines of aging.